- Carpe Diem July 2018 Imagination Without Limits 2nd edition
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Carpe Diem Tanka Splendor #24 Black Earth
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Welcome at this belated episode of Carpe Diem Tanka Splendor. Yesterday I hadn't time to publish there were some serious circumstances that needed my attention. So my excuses for being late.
This month it is all about tanka as you all know and I have decided to re-create one of my WP weblogs into Tanka Splendor. Our WP weblog formerly known as Haiku Shuukan is now called Tanka Splendor and I will publish there every week a Tanka Challenge for you.
Today here at CDHK I have a bit strange prompt black earth and I think this will be a tough one to create tanka with.
covered with fresh fallen snow
I lay down and rest a while
in front of the fireplace
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 29th at noon (CET). I will publish our new episode, Teika's 9th Tanka Writing Technique, later on.