Friday, December 28, 2012

Carpe Diem #82, Withered Mums (karogiku)



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another day in Carpe Diem's Paradise. Today our prompt is 'Withered Mums (karogiku)'. Chrysanthemums are also a kigo for late winter. In our first month of Carpe Diem we also had Chrysanthemums for prompt, because Chrysanthemums are kigo for Autumn and Winter.

Have fun and enjoy your new Carpe Diem episode. Be inspired and creative and share your haiku with us.

fresh fallen snow
the yellow Chrysanthemums look
more yellowish


This prompt will stay on 'til December 30th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new prompt later on today around 10.00 PM (CET).


3 comments:

  1. I like the flowers that blossom in harsh conditions, It reminds me of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this prompt. The symbolism of flowers always provides excellent 'ku material. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am caught up!! Happy Day! :)

    ReplyDelete