- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Carpe Diem Special #11, Buson - fruitless blossoms
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
What a joy to read all your wonderful haiku on 'New Year's Eve'. I have read wonderful haiku inspired on the prompt of yesterday (New Year's Eve). Today I will post our next Carpe Diem Special (no. 11) written by Buson.
I will only give the haiku by Buson and will not write a new one today. I have some lack of inspiration, maybe later on.
This is our new Carpe Diem Special:
adabana wa ame ni utarete uri batake
are beaten by the rain
in the melon fields
I hope to read wonderfully composed haiku inspired on the one by Buson. Have fun and share your haiku with Carpe Diem.
This prompt will stay on 'til December 13th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode of Carpe Diem with the prompt 'winter grasses (fuyu kusa)' later on today around 10.00 PM (CET).