Sunday, April 12, 2015

Carpe Diem #705, Debonding (or detaching)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have had a very busy day today, because I have already created two new posts for our Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and this will be the third post. No problemo by the way I love to be your host and I hope you all do like what I am doing and that makes me humble and happy.

We are on a journey through the Bhagavad Gita to explore Peace of Mind, our theme for this month. Today I love to go further with the spiritual growth of Arjuna who is in a conversation with Krishna in the middle of two armies.
I understand that the prompt for today as in the prompt-list given, debonding, is not a common word in English, so I have given the other word for the same thing, detaching, this episode is about "letting go".

Arjuna is anxious and sad as he sees the two armies in which his dearest friends and family-members are gathered standing against each other. Krishna tells him about life and death, good and evil and so on. And he asks Arjuna to "let go", "you are bound to the Earth Arjuna, bound to your friends and family, but you have to let them go to inherit Atman ... you have to detach from your mind and your ideas, follow your heart ... and you will find the Light".

detached
a last leaf falls
the first snow


© Chèvrefeuille

To become who you want to be means making choices and maybe you have to detach from your ideas, feelings and thoughts. Try to look inside you and try to find what is bordering you for example. To go on your path ... it some times will be a time to detach, take another path. Every path you take is good or great ... it will always bring you were you finally want to come.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until April 15th at noon (CET). Have fun!
!! At 7.00 PM (CET) there will be also a new Time Glass on line !!


4 comments:

  1. Stunning philosophy following your nice haiku, Chevrefeuille. I liked that a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have been very interesting, Chevrefeuille --- quite a challenge, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some paths are to be avoided, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very deep, thought provoking exercise which I greatly enjoyed.

    http://wp.me/s51loS-detach

    ReplyDelete