Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra #14-2015, call for help


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you all (maybe) know I have decided to take every month a weekend off. This month that will be from Friday 17th until Sunday 19th. Last months Jen of Blog it or Lose it filled in those weekends. She is happy to do it again, but maybe there is another Carpe Diem Haiku Family member who loves to be the co-host as I am taking a weekend off.
If you would love to do that than please let me know. I will give you entrance to CDHK and give you the inlinkz code. The only thing you have to do is follow the promptlist, but how you fill in the posts is up to you. You will be the co-host for the regular prompts, so that means you may write three posts.

Would you like to experience what it is to write a daily post ... than this is your chance.

All the best,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

1 comment:

  1. If Jen has the energy..........if not I can step in if needed Kristjaan

    ReplyDelete