Monday, April 6, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 2015-#13 Haiku Writing Techniques and Kukai


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you maybe remember I love to make an anthology of your responses on the Haiku Writing Techniques. Would you please leave a comment to tell me if you are giving me permission to use your haiku for this Haiku Writing Techniques Anthology?!

Our first Kukai is 'running' and I have had already wonderful entries to the Kukai. Remember that the time for submitting your (new and never published haiku, a maximum of three (3)) haiku will run out on April 15th. So if you would like to submit your haiku for the Kukai than please email your haiku to:

carpediemhaikukai@gmail.com

Please write "kukai2015" in the subject line.

Have a great week,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

8 comments:

  1. Please feel free to use any of my posted poems in the anthology, but let me know which of them you plan to use......I have already submitted my poems for the Kukai.....Thanks for all you do......opie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Opie I will let you know which ones I will use.

      Delete
  2. You are welcome to use any of the work I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same goes for me, Kristjaan, if ever you find anything you like, please feel free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be honoured to have any of my writings considered, let alone used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristjaan I would love to as well. Are there any specific guidelines???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only rule is it has to be a haiku which is never published.

      Delete
  6. Hi, Kristjaan. I'm happy for any haiku of mine written for the Writing Techniques prompts to be used in the Anthology.

    ReplyDelete