Friday, June 12, 2015

Carpe Diem 754 meadow


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today our prompt will be very familiar for you all, because we have had this one earlier. So no need for me to bring a big episode. It's of course a modern kigo (seasonword) compiled by Jane Reichhold and I have a few nice haiku composed by her for you all.

meadow knowledge
by sleeping on the ground
death isn't bad


foaming between rocks
fragrance of seaside meadows
at high tide
the stillness
between tides
meadow fragrance


midnight meadow
lying in moon shadows
poison ivy

 © Jane Reichhold
Credits: Summer Meadow
 A summer meadow .... what an awesome sight .... will this image inspire me? Or you? I don't know, but it feels like I have been there .... so I just have to write/compose a haiku ...

bright blue sky
green meadows reaching to it
just a small path

just a small path
straight ahead of me into the north
I feel like basho
© Chèvrefeuille


This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until June 15th at noon (CET). I will try to post our new episode, the third haiku by Rallentanda, later on.

 

2 comments:

  1. You also sound like Basho, Chèvrefeuille! Very vivid...not everyone has a gift to notice the path and follow it...

    ReplyDelete