Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Carpe Diem Throw That Pebble #2 frost


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Last week I introduced to you a new feature "Throw That Pebble" and maybe you remember that the goal was to write a response on the regular prompt, today that is frost, within 24 hours. You all were very positive about that new feature, so here is the next episode of Carpe Diem Throw That Pebble.

You have to respond on our prompt for today within 24 hours. I think that's a time range which suits the most (or all) of our Haijin, visitors and travelers, to respond.


Credits: Frost (©) Zima Kalina)
fragile beauty
cranberries covered with sugar
first hoarfrost


© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until January 14th 7.00 PM (CET). So you have only 24 hours to respond. I will (try to) publish our new episode, Neko yanagi (pussy willow), later on. For now ... have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I just got this in my email and the time had expired. I guess due to the amount of participants they stagger the emails. Just wanted to say why I wasn't here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that Carol. Have you written a response on 'frost' ?

      Delete