- Carpe Diem June 2017 Tibet, a magical experience
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem Lecture 3
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Carpe Diem #1044 Mysteries
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Today I have a short episode for you, because of lack of time. Today our prompt, taken from Jane Reichhold's "A Dictionary of Haiku", is mysteries.
And here is the haiku by Jane to inspire you to create a haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form in honor and tribute of Jane Reichhold who recently passed away. This month is for her ... my dear friend and mentor.
the tightrope we walk
without a net
© Jane Reichhold
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 9th at noon (CET). Have fun ...