- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, September 9, 2016
Carpe Diem Extra September 9th 2016 a proposal
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
In this time of social media I love to make you all a proposal. Please share your thoughts on the following idea.
Social Media ... I think everyone of us knows what that means. In this modern time, we have facebook, instagram, pinterest and more stuff like that. We also have several digital ways to communicate with each other. For example: WhatsApp and Messenger (by FB).
What do you think of the following idea:
I love to create a Messenger group (on FB) for our haiku community. With that Messenger group it will become easy to debate with each other about haiku, tanka and so on. In this group you can share your haiku or tanka for consideration and improvement.
I was thinking of two sessions a month in which we can discuss our haiku with each other through this Messenger group.
Please let me know what you think of this idea and maybe we can try it at least one time. I am looking forward to your responses. Please let me know your thoughts through the comment field.
Chèvrefeuille, your host.
PS. I am busy to make an all new lay-out for our Carpe Diem Haiku Kai, because I think it is time for some lay-out changes. I will keep you posted on this.