Saturday, September 17, 2016

Carpe Diem #1056 dew


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today the prompt is dew and as I wrote in the other post of today I am a bit late, because I was sick and couldn't publish on time.

Therefore I only share the haiku by Jane Reichhold to inspire you, I think this "dew" haiku is an excellent haiku:

seaside gardens
summer dew comes filled
with ocean power

© Jane Reichhold

My apologies for these two short episodes, but ... I hope you all will understand it.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 22nd at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, creek, later on. For now ... have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Carpe Diem Challenge # 1056 Dew:

    the coolness of evening
    left in the dew
    scent of a rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for apologies, Chev ---
    warmest wishes
    jen

    ReplyDelete