- Carpe Diem June 2017 Tibet, a magical experience
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem Lecture 3
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Carpe Diem #1056 dew
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Today the prompt is dew and as I wrote in the other post of today I am a bit late, because I was sick and couldn't publish on time.
Therefore I only share the haiku by Jane Reichhold to inspire you, I think this "dew" haiku is an excellent haiku:
summer dew comes filled
with ocean power
© Jane Reichhold
My apologies for these two short episodes, but ... I hope you all will understand it.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 22nd at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, creek, later on. For now ... have fun!