Saturday, September 17, 2016

Carpe Diem #1055 coolness


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize, because I am late with publishing. I was sick and couldn't publish our episodes coolness and dew on time, so today I will publish these episodes.

Here are the haiku by Jane on coolness for your inspiration:

a day shortens
as the beach cools
its shadows

dry creek bed
a coolness flows down
evening

wind chimes
the silence absorbs
any cool breeze

© Jane Reichhold

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 22nd at noon (CET).

7 comments:

  1. Take it easy Chev. Sincerely hope you are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take care of yourself, Kristjaan. Posts can always wait, your health is what really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better.
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are not well. All the best, wishing you good health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you're feeling better, Chev :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ese, your health is the highest priority.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're on the mend, Chev
    jen

    ReplyDelete