- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Forum
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, September 11, 2016
Carpe Diem Extra September 11th 2016 proposal response
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
A few days ago I did a proposal to create a Messenger (FB) group. I thought it was a great idea, but after following the responses I will not start this Messenger group, but I love to ask you (if you are part of CDHK) to use our FB-page Chèvrefeuille's Carpe Diem more often. It is possible to share your haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form for consideration and improving at our FB-page.
On our homepage you can find the link to our FB-page at the right side or follow this link to our FB-book page.
You're invited to share your poetry there to talk about. Maybe that will also have a positive energy on our bonding at CDHK.
Of course you can share your poetry also through Messenger (if we are FB-friends you can be in touch with me) with your questions for improvement.
Have a great Sunday,
Chèvrefeuille, your host.