Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Carpe Diem Extra #1-2014, Ghost-Writer

 
 
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to ask you all attention for the following. As you maybe know I have introduced a new feature on our Carpe Diem Haiku Kai which I have titled "Ghost-Writer". Above in the MENU you can find more information about this new feature.
In this new feature I invite family-members of our Haiku Kai family to write a post for our Kai. I love to make a Ghost Writer week in week 15 ... I have invited five of our members to write a post and I am happy that three of them already have said they will write a post.



Than something else ... as all is going alright I will become a granddad again today (March 25th) our youngest daughter (21 yrs) will give birth to her first born. So ... maybe I post our next episode later than I have planned. We will see.

For now ... have a nice day,

Namaste

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

5 comments:

  1. I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way for a safe delivery for the newest grandchild! All the best to you ---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding my prayers for a safe birth and an easy delivery for the mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May this new family member add more joy to your loving family.
    Blessings to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful time for you and your family! A lovely occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so exciting! Hope all goes well. ♥

    ReplyDelete