Saturday, June 25, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra June 25th 2016 Kukai "Prayers" and "3rd Renga Party"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Maybe it escaped from your attention, but on May 27th 2016 I posted a call for submissions for our new kukai "prayers", but until now I have only one CDHK family-member who has submitted haiku for this kukai "prayers".

You all will understand that this kukai needs some more submissions so I have decided to prolong the time you have to submit your haiku for the kukai "Prayer".

Please email your haiku (a maximum of three not published earlier) for the kukai "Prayers" to our email-address:

carpediemhaikukai@gmail.com

Please write 'kukai prayers" in the subject line.

You can submit your haiku until July 10th 10.00 PM (CET).

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

PS. I will start with our third Renga Party after this weekend on Monday June 27th. I will make a line-up and publish it here at our Haiku Kai. I know this is somewhat later than planned, but as I wrote in one of our earlier posts this month I have underestimated the time which I need for the research of our Europe Ginko.

No comments:

Post a Comment