- !! NEW NEW !! Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Ha...
- Carpe Diem September 2017 Imagination Without Limi...
- Carpe Diem's Library
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Carpe Diem #998 Vine
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Let's go on with discovering the deeper meaning of our mysterious and beautiful nature. Today I love to tell you something more about Vine another beautiful piece of Mother Earth's heritage. We, as haiku poets, are all very much in tune with nature and maybe we are the poets who can honor Mother Nature in as few words as possible. Something to be proud.