Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra July 5th 2016 New Prompt-list published


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I hope you all are alright. I am okay, but (as always) busy with work and CDHK. I have published our new prompt-list, you can find it above in the menu.

Our "prayers" kukai is still open for your submissions. If you like to participate in this "prayers" kukai you can email your haiku (a maximum of three not published earlier) to our email-address:

carpediemhaikukai@gmail.com

Please write 'kukai prayers" in the subject line.

 
You can submit your haiku until July 10th 10.00 PM (CET). 

Our third renga-party "summer moonlight" is going well and it becomes already a wonderful renga. The last link was written by Rallentanda (I published it for her, in her name) and now Kyle TM has to write the next link / stanza.(link 15). I am looking forward to the follow up links.

For closure:


As you all know next October CDHK celebrates its 4th anniversary. I am already busy with the preparations for this celebration, but I like to get some input from you my dear CDHK family members. Do you have ideas to celebrate our 4th anniversary? Please let me know through the comments field or by emailing me to the same email address as mentioned above. (If you email your ideas, please write "October celebration" in the subject line.

Have a great week,

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

1 comment:

  1. Been busy with grandkids and another short holiday with them at the lake. Hope you are able to get some rest with all the shift changes. Hubby and I did shift work about 50% of our careers. His involved 12 hour shifts with days on the weekends then swing shift and midnights during the week. Hard on bodies.... Take care!

    ReplyDelete