Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra July 13th 2016 Two New exclusive CDHK e-books available for download


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I have (together with Chèvrefeuille's Publications) made available for download two new and exclusive CDHK e-books.
You can find "Waterfall of Colors, an anthology of the first three months of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai" at the left of our Kai and "In The Way of Basho, haiku writing techniques used by Basho" at the right side of our Kai.

"Waterfall of Colors" gives you an overview of the first three months of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai's existence. In this e-book I have gathered all the haiku used to inspire you and sometimes my responses on the prompts given in October, November and December 2012. It's the first of a series of anthologies which I will create about Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. In Volume 2 of "Waterfall of Colors" I will gather all the inspirational haiku and prompts of January, February and March 2013. This second Volume I hope to make available for download before August 2016.

"In The Way of Basho" gives you all the posts of last March in which we explored the haiku writing techniques used by Basho and your responses. Please if you don't want to find your responses in this new exclusive CDHK e-book let me know than I will remove them from the e-book.

Next Monday July 18th I will start with our fifth Theme Week "Ascension". Soon more to come about this new Theme Week.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

1 comment:

  1. This is really great. Will get to them ASAP. They need publicising too.

    ReplyDelete