Thursday, August 4, 2016

Carpe Diem #1014 dawn


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I have a beautiful quote by one of the greatest Indian poets ever, Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941). I once read a small novel written by him with all short philosophical stories ... I was "sold" immediately.

Rabindranath Tagore 
And here is the quote for your inspiration:

[...] "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark." [...] Rabindranath Tagore

Have fun!

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until August 9th at noon (CET).


2 comments:

  1. Carpe Diem Challenge # 1014 Dawn:

    barely dawn
    boats slipping from the harbor
    to fish for the day's full measure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so shocked and saddened when I read on Facebook of Jane Reichhold's passing. She was such a generous woman, always sharing her works with us here on CDHK. CDHK has really lost a gem. My post today is dedicated to her.

    May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete