Friday, August 12, 2016

Carpe Diem Theme Week (6) 6 Haiku by Jane for your inspiration


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Jane Reichhold was loved all over the globe. I have read multiple post everywhere on the Internet about her death and how much she will be missed. She was really the Queen of Haiku (and Tanka) for a lot of haijin.

For this Theme Week episode I have chosen five haiku, for every season one, to inspire and honor her.

New Year:

New Year's snow
a radiance in dark pines
white full moon


Spring:

the night is shortened
by your letters on the pillow
here beside me




Summer:

I come to you clothed
only in the dampness of fog
and our dancing


Autumn:

autumn's summer heat
on a white paper you drew
a smiling sun


Winter:

home again
raking in the Zen garden
the oldest pattern


A nice series of haiku all created by Jane. Jane she will be missed forever, but she will Always be in my heart ... and she will look over my shoulder while I continue to be your host.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until August 17th at noon (CET). Have fun!

1 comment: