Friday, August 12, 2016

Carpe Diem #1022 dreams


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

In this month of "the power of words" I have tried to inspire you with beautiful quotes and today I will do that again. For today I have chosen a quote (how immodest) by myself, your host.

This quote I have taken from the Souchou Spring edition. By the way I haven't had time to edit the Summer edition of Souchou, my apologies for that.

Here is the quote for your inspiration:


[...] "I know I am a dreamer … but I belief strongly, that love will conquer all evil … and as Spring is here again than I only can say: Yes love has conquered again!!" [...] Chèvrefeuille



This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until August 17th at noon (CET).

PS.: The last episode of the Theme Week in tribute to Jane Reichhold I will publish tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment