- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, August 8, 2016
Carpe Diem #1018 Temple bell
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Welcome at a new episode of Carpe Diem. This month its all about the power of words ... every prompt is a quote by a known or unknown human. Today I have chosen to inspire you through a quote by my master, Matsuo Basho. And in a way it's also a tribute to Jane Reichhold, because here at CDHK I had the privilege to use her "complete haiku by Basho" several times.
[...] "The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers." [...] Matsuo Basho
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until August 13th at noon (CET). Have fun!