Monday, August 29, 2016

Carpe Diem #1038 snow


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

August is almost over and we have still a few days to go. Maybe you saw that I didn't publish yesterday ... I hadn't time, because I had a very busy day, but for today I hope to inspire you again with a wonderful quote. The quote for today is from "Alice In Wonderland" by Lewis Caroll. And I think it is a nice quote to get your inspiration from.

Lewis Caroll (1832-1898)
I think you all know him, because his "Alice In Wnderland" is a classic I even think that the most of you have read this beautiful story, or have seen the movie.

Here is the quote for your inspiration:

[...] “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.” [...] Lewis Caroll

A nice quote I think.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 3rd at noon (CET). By the way I will take a few days off to prepare our new month, to honor Jane Reichhold. So this episode is the last for this month. I hope you will all understand that.


1 comment:

  1. Carpe Diem Challenge # 1038 Snow:

    a white wind over
    hills in the distance
    snow capped

    ReplyDelete