Thursday, June 12, 2014

Carpe Diem #490, Dawn


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First this: My dad has gotten the results of his surgery and it's all ok, there are no cancer-cells in the tumor which was removed from his back. So we are happy and thankful that this will turn out good.

I don't have a lot of time today to write this episode, so I will hold it a little episode. Today our prompt is dawn a very commonly know word, so I think it doesn't need explanation. I will of course give you all the example(s) of haiku written by Jane on this summer kigo ...

first light
pouring into lava mountains
cloud red


dawn
with the light
winds
© Jane Reichhold

Credits: Dawn
And now it's up to you my dear family-members ... have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all ...

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until June 15th at noon (CET) I will try to post our next episode, horizon, later on.


6 comments:

  1. Nice to know that your dad is all well and healthy... :-) ..a great news really for you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for your good news Kristjaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great news and a big relief, I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful news for your family - glad to hear.
    I was in the process of putting together something about dawn when I saw the prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear your father is doing well. Your family has been in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continued support for you and your family - health and happiness always.

    ReplyDelete