Friday, June 20, 2014

Carpe Diem Special #98, BrunuhVille's 4th "Imperial City"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Time flies ... today we have already the before last CD Special of this month with music by the young Portugese composer BrunuhVille. I hope you all like the music and ... may the music inspire you to write/compose new haiku, senryu, tanka, kyoka or haibun.


Well .... I love this piece of music ... but it didn't inspire me to write/compose a new haiku, but maybe ... later it will return ... my inspiration.

Not a long post this time, but I think there is no need to write a very long post for this 4th CD Special it talks for it self.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until June 23rd at noon (CET). I will try to post our next episode, hiking, later on. For now ... have fun!


1 comment:

  1. My first thought was of dance. So that is my direction :)
    It is Friday already???

    ReplyDelete