Sunday, April 8, 2018

Carpe Diem #1406 Meadow (one-bun)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new week full of haibun ... today I haveanother nice theme for you to create a haibun with. Today I love to challenge you again to create a so called "one-bun". The "one-bun" is an invention of Jim Kacian and the goal is to create a haibun that has just one line. That means, the title of your haibun, the story and the haiku are together one line ... that's why this haibun form is called "one-bun". I will give you first an example of a "one-bun" created by myself:

Honeysuckle

shares its sweet perfume as this summer day runs to an end, while I enjoy the coolness and the warmth of her naked body next to mine ...

hot summer day the sweet scent of Honeysuckle and the one I love

© Chèvrefeuille

Meadow
So your task is to create a "one-bun" themed meadow. Enjoy this challenge ...

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CEST) and will remain open until April 15th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode, opportunity, later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment