Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Carpe Diem #1417 apprentice (one-bun)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize for being late with this new episode of our wonderful Haiku Kai. I had a very busy day and couldn't publish earlier. Than this ... mom is still in hospital, but she is becoming healthier every day. So I hope she can (and may) leave the hospital today.

Today's prompt is "apprentice" and I think we all know what an apprentice is. We all once were and still are apprentices I think. As I look at myself I am learning every day new things. As you all know I see Basho as my sensei, so that means I am his apprentice. I love creating haiku and I am striving to become as good as my sensei.

early morning (image found on Pinterest)

Today I love to challenge you to create a "one-bun" (an invention by Jim Kacian) with our prompt for today. More about "one-bun" you can find above in the menu on the page of CDHK April 2018.

My sensei

still takes time for me to teach me and I am grateful for his lessons

listening to his soft toned voice, full of love, a bird's song

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until April 30th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode, true love, later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment