Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Carpe Diem #1419 Rose Garden (kikobun)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I have a wonderful theme for you ... rose garden. The rose is in my opinion the Queen of flowers. I love the colors, the smell, how she looks and I even like her thorns sometimes. Her thorns remind me that I have to be careful with her as I cherish her. She is like a woman, or a man, and she (he) needs our care.

Today I have chosen for the theme "rose garden" and I love to ask you to create a kikobun (above in the menu on the page of our April prompt-list, you can find what a kikobun is) in honor and as a tribute to the beauty of roses, the rose garden. And please try to create your haiku in the classical way (above in the menu you will find the page CDHK Lecture 1, there you can find some classical rules).

Rose Garden (Woodland Park)
By the way I couldn't retrieve the photographer of the above photo, so if you know him or you are him, please let me know.

a wild rose
red delicacy in nature -
my sweet love

red roses
all that remains
after the storm
between the walls
and my heart

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 2nd at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode, tears, later on. For now .... have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting haiku. Sharing a haiku in https://youtu.be/wvCgu9ByhJc
    Read also an Interview with Niccolo Maciavelli (imaginary) in http://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/02/an-interview-with-niccolo.html

    ReplyDelete