Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Carpe Diem #1414 Nakedness (kikobun)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are all born naked, but through the Fall of Mankind we became aware of our nudity and started to make clothing to cover our nakedness. Why? It's how we are raised and of course there will be several of you that have been raised in an other way. I had the privilege that my parents were wonderful. They first raised me with religion and the love (and respect) for God, or how you will call it. As I grew up and found my own ways, my own paths, they always were there to help me. They respected my choices and applauded my free reason, my free thought, and that has made me who I am now. I appreciate all humans, female and male, I can say that from the depth of my heart ... I love all and everthing ...

Why this introduction? I don't know, maybe I thought it had to be told, but maybe it was something or someone that guided me I don't know.

Today our theme is Nakedness as you already have understood I think. Imagine ... how would the world look as Eve hadn't taken the apple? Than we hadn't know that we are naked, than we would have no need for clothes or clothing. So ... here it goes your task for today is to create a kikobun inspired on our prompt nakedness.

Here you can find the story of Eve.

I remember that I have done this theme earlier here at CDHK and I once shared a haiga in which you can find "nakedness" in an other way than I described above.


Well ... I think you all love to start writing so I will end this episode. Enjoy this theme. By the way above in the menu you can find our "prompt-list" for this month on that page you also can find an explanation of the kikobun.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until April 25th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode, perfume of spring, later on. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment