Monday, April 16, 2018

Carpe Diem #1412 Daisies (extreme haibun)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our wonderful Kai. This mnth it's all about haibun and this month got the subtitle "go and tell your story". And you really did and (i hope) will do this. You have told your stories ... you are all wonderful storytellers and that makes me proud, but also humble, because I am not that good with haibun.

Today I have a new task for you all. The prompt for today is "daisies" and you are invited to create an extreme haibun or in other words "your haibun may have a maximum of 55 words including the haiku (or in this task ... tanka).


thousand daisies
around the farmer's house -
lowing of a cow

© Chèvrefeuille

A nice haiku I would say extracted from my archives, maybe it will help you a little bit to become inspired.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CEST) and will remain open until April 23rd at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode, loneliness, later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment