Sunday, April 1, 2018

Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Extra April 1st 2018 Kamishibai-month


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's my pleasure to announce that our new promptlist, April 2018, is ready and published. You can find the promptlist above in the menu.

This month it is all about haibun (in all different ways) so this month is "Kamishibai" month and the subtitle of this month is "Go and Tell Your Story". I have tried to compile a nice list of themes (prompts) for you to work with and I hope that you all will enjoy this month.


I am looking forward to this new inspiring month. I will try to publish our first episode, Easter, later on today. I am on the nightshift so I cannot say around which time this new episode will be published.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

PS.: I hope to publish the second edition of the first exclusive CDHK E-book, about the Tarot, later this month. I have started with the revision of that first CDHK E-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment