Friday, July 12, 2013

Carpe Diem #244, Mystery


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I will not write a complete episode, because of lack of time. I will share a nice video of U2 with their song Mysterious Ways. It's the first thing which came in mind when I was starting this episode. I am a big fan of U2 and the album, The Zoo, where this song is from, is one of my favorite albums of U2.




Today we share haiku, senryu on Mystery. It's a prompt which says it all by itself. So I think you can write haiku, senryu without a big post.

mysterious fields
hidden in mists and greyness -
the cry of an owl

the cry of an owl
resonates through the night
mysterious fields

I hope you like this set of haiku in the cascading way. Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us. This prompt will be on 'till July14th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Listening, later on today around 8.00 PM (CET). !! Submissions starts at 8.00 PM (CET) !!



3 comments:

  1. As long as it is up to me, one can never go wrong with U2. :) And your cascading haiku are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. owls and fields .. a mystery --- very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your haiku today Kristjaan. The owl cry has started many a mystery :)

    ReplyDelete