Sunday, July 14, 2013

Carpe Diem #246, Inspiration


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What is your source of Inspiration? Go deep inside yourself and seek the inspiration well of your poetry and other art. Be one with this prompt for today. My inspiration? I love nature, I love my work, I love my poetry and I love music. All are sources of inspiration for me. As I look around me I see so much, feel, hear, smell and touch so much and it's all inspiration. My inspiration source? You all my dear haijin, visitors and travelers. You all are my inspiration ... for you I started Carpe Diem, because I love haiku and I love sharing them with the world. It's a joy and a inspiration to read all of your posts.




A wonderful inspirational music video by Oliver Wakeman - 'Even in a breeze'. Let the music be your inspiration, or the title of it. Just enjoy sit back and relax. Let the inspiration come from deep out of your heart.


even in a breeze
one can find inspiration -
one with nature

one with nature
caressing her wonderful clothes
the sweet smell of grass

the sweet smell of grass
makes me slumberous
even in a breeze


Awesome! (How immodest) This prompt will (I hope) bring you all a lot of inspiration. Have fun, be inspired and share your inspiration with Carpe Diem. This prompt will stay on 'till July 16th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode of Carpe Diem, Willpower, later on today around 8.00 PM (CET). !! Inspiration is open for submissions at 8.00 PM (CET) !!



12 comments:

  1. Inspiration
    every day another prompt
    Carpe Diem

    I love these daily prompts... and you always write such lovely introductions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice one Bjorn, well said mate!

      Delete
    2. Ah you beat me to this idea, Bjorn. Well done.

      Delete
  2. something funny happened to jazz's entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post and music and I find nature most inspiring and music as well ~ Thanks for hosting this blog ` Happy Week to you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Kristjaan: Grass is one of the sweetest smells on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very inspired by the community you have created here and the knowledge and poetry we share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it is awesome! Very beautiful, Kristjaan. And you have provided such an inspiration for beautiful haiku, and connections between people. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really is an awesome set of haiku! And what an inspiration you provide every day, Kristjaan. Plus connecting people. Really wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of you inspire me...Thank you, Kristjaan for this wonderful place of inspiration and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good prompt...thought it would be a doozy, but proved not to be
    Thanks
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete