Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Carpe Diem #260, Caravanserai



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am excited ... today we have our first episode of Carpe Diem in August and as you all know all our prompts are musical videos with music of Karunesh . Today we have Caravanserai it's of his latest album "Colors of the East"


'Colors of the East' is a musical celebration of the wonders of India. And that's the Far East in which haiku has his roots, so I think this first episode will be awesome.

What's the goal of this month's prompts? Just listen to this wonderful music and let it inspire you to write new haiku, without a given prompt, just enjoy the music and let your creativity flow ... go with the flow, be one with the music and let it inspire you.




I hope you like the music and the video. This prompt will stay on 'till August 2nd 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode, Dervish Dream, later on today around 8.00 PM (CET) !! Caravanserai is now open for submissions !!



5 comments:

  1. I like the music. It's relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are going to add a link to your Karunesh inspired haiku, Kris. I am looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very different musical experience for me

    thanks

    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting music Kris', conjures up many an image.
    I too look forward to your haiku inspired by Caravanserai.

    ReplyDelete