Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Carpe Diem #258, Euphoria



Dear haijin, visitors and travelers,

Almost the last prompt of this month and then we will enter a whole new month full of wonderful music written and played by Karunesh. Today we share haiku on Euphoria and euphoria is just my feeling right now as I am preparing the first episodes of our new month. Karunesh has composed such wonderful, almost heavenly, music. OK ... that's for later days. Let's go back to our prompt for today.

Euphoria means extreme happiness. Synonyms are e.g. joy, exaltation, jubilation or relaxation.


For your inspiration this music video. Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all. By the way I am very late with posting this episode because of lack of time. So I will give more time to share. This prompt will stay open 'til August 1st 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our last episode of July later on today around 8.00 PM (CET) I hope. !! Euphoria is now open for submissions !!




1 comment:

  1. My computer lost my wifi while I just before I was to post the Jane Reichhold's Winter Solstice.

    It is now posted after two trips to Computer Renaissance and a period of time with a tech at
    Time Warner.
    If anyone is interested it is at
    http://siggiofmaine.wordpress.com.

    I am back on track and looking forward to Augusts'
    prompts even tho I wonder where 2/3 of summer went !

    And...Kristjaan...please do not worry about how lengthy the posts for the prompts are...I always learn something new each day and thank the stars for you and the others that post here.
    ...your work and family AND this must keep you in a time crunch all the time.
    Appreciate all you do...

    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete