Monday, July 22, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge #7, "red tear-stained eyes"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another Tan Renga Challenge I have to share with you, but first this ... I had asked one or two of you if I could use a haiku of them for this Tan Renga Challenge, but (shamefully) I don't know whom I asked ... so for this Tan Renga Challenge I have chosen one haiku written by myself.


decomposed flowers
silent witness of a relative
red tear-stained eyes

(c) Chèvrefeuille

The goal of this Tan Renga Challenge is to write the second stanza (7-7) inspired on the first stanza (5-7-5) and make the Tan Renga complete.


Credits: red tear-stained eyes

decomposed flowers
silent witness of a relative
red tear-stained eyes                                        (Chèvrefeuille)

????????????????????
????????????????????

Well ... have fun, be inpsired and share your completed Tan Renga with us all. To make your Tan Renga complete, you have to copy and paste the first stanza into your post and enclose your second stanza..
This Tan Renga Challenge will stay on 'till July 29 11.59 AM (CET) around that date I will publish a new Tan Renga Challenge.




3 comments:

  1. It was Bjorn's haiku :) This is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the posts you liked was JRBs Haiku For Carpe Diem #246, Inspiration.

    Can understand the mental pause in the heat...we just got thru with 6 days of a heat wave...so debilitating.
    Take care, keep hydrated, and cool down with ice if you need to. ☺ I know you know what to do...just being me.

    Wishing you a cool peace,
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete
  3. decomposed flowers
    silent witness of a relative
    red tear-stained eyes

    the tears will cease like the loved one did
    and flowers will reappear from beneath.

    ReplyDelete