Thursday, October 30, 2014

Carpe Diem #594, Movement (August 2014) reprise


!! I publish this episode earlier than normally done, because I am in the nightshift !!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Here it is our very last episode of our 2nd anniversary month October 2014, Movement. This prompt is from August 2014 and in that month we explored "Sand and Foam" by Khalil Gibran. Movement was one of the first prompts based on that little book by Gibran.

I remember that it was a wonderful month and that you were all very inspired to write haiku in response on the quotes by Khalil Gibran. It even brought me the idea to do that once again, but than with other famous' peoples quotes. I think it will be a great idea to do that again in December 2014.

Movement ... what is it? What does it? What has movement to do with haiku or with Carpe Diem Haiku Kai? Well ... let me tell you ... Carpe Diem is fully in motion, because we are growing still greater and we all learn more about haiku .... so our haiku are in  motion too ... movement I think.

Credits: Movement
And I have found a nice haiku written by myself several years ago. It has to do with movement and dancing.

ankle chimes
listen to the movement
of the young dancer


© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until November 2nd at noon (CET). I will publish our first episode of November, Bush Clover, later on. For now ... have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all.
!! Our new promptlist is ready you can find it HERE !!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image you have created with this haiku, Kristjaan! Listening to the movement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, listening to the movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This moves one to be philosophical...

    ReplyDelete