Carpe Diem Haiku Kai is the place to be if you like to write and share Japanese poetry forms like haiku and tanka. It’s a warmhearted family of haiku poets created by Chèvrefeuille, a Dutch haiku poet. Japanese poetry is the poetry of nature and it gives an impression of a moment as short as the sound of a pebble thrown into water. ++ ALL WORKS PUBLISHED ARE COPYRIGHTED AND THE RIGHTS BELONG TO THE AUTHORS ++ !!! Anonymous comments will be seen as SPAM !!!
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, October 3, 2014
Carpe Diem's New Tan Renga Challenge delayed!!
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Our new episode of our Tan Renga Challenge will not be published today because of lack of time. I will try to post it tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience ....
Chèvrefeuille, your host.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment