Saturday, October 4, 2014

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge # 52, Mark M. Redfearn's "a single sunbeam"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Sorry for the delay of this Tan Renga Challenge, we had visitors so I had no time to write it. This week I have a wonderful haiku by Mark M. Redfearn for you to 'work with' and create a Tan Renga. Here is the haiku for starting the Tan Renga with:

a single sunbeam
scribbling runes on fallen leaves -
autumn graffiti

© Mark M. Redfearn

A wonderful haiku I think to start a Tan Renga with. Up to you ... the challenge to write a second stanza of 7-7 syllables, in the classical way this time, to continue or complete this Tan Renga.

Credits: Runes

Here is my attempt to make the Tan Renga complete:

a single sunbeam
scribbling runes on fallen leaves -
autumn graffiti.           (Mark)

between the colored leaves
the first page of Genesis.            (Your host)

And now it's up to you my dear haiku-family members ....

This CD Tan Renga Challenge is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until next Friday October 10th at 7.00 PM (CET). Have fun... be inspired and share your Tan Renga with us all.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kristjaan. I think your completion is superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark your haiku is really inspiring.
      I have some limits on my time - but I might just have to come back to this.

      I imagine secret script in nature ...well everywhere.

      Delete
  2. love the Genesis capping verse. That's awesome, Chev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristjaan - I really like how you added to the haiku that Mark wrote.

    Nature's language is enchanting - from blessed beginnings and our present presence.

    ReplyDelete