Monday, October 13, 2014

Carpe Diem "Time Glass" #6 "Pine Tree"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's time for another episode of our "Time Glass" feature in which the goal is to compose and link-up a haiku inspired on a given photo and a prompt within 12 hours. This feature will bring you into that "moment" as short as the sound of a pebble thrown in water, one of the base-rules of haiku.
Of course you are all free to participate or to not participate ...
For this episode I have tried to bring our Second Anniversary in this feature by using a photo and prompt extracted from one of our older episodes.

Mountain Landscape
You have to use this photo and the prompt PINE TREE for your inspiration. So try to become one with the photo and the prompt to explore that "moment" become part of it and let it inspire you.

I am looking forward to your responses. And don't forget "you have to respond within 12 hours" starting tonight at 7.00 PM (CET).

This episode will be open until October 14th 7.00 AM (CET). Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. This time I checked the time. Last time I wrote the haiku and time had expired before I started :(
    Thanks these are a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristjaan, I'm a bit of a dunce most of the time but I don't see a place where I can enter my email address to have your posts on blogspot delivered to my inbox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't such a possibility, but I have made it just now. You can find that at the right side of the weblog.

      Delete