- Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Haiku Kai - October 2017
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, October 6, 2014
Carpe Diem Time Glass #5 Cicadas
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
It is tie for our 5th time challenging feature "Time Glass" in which the goal is to write a haiku (classical or non-classical) within 12 hours. The only thing you get from me is a photo, painting or another image and a prompt. Both have to be used for your haiku.
Here is the photo for this episode of "Time Glass":
And here is the prompt:
Let the photo and the prompt inspire you to catch a moment as short as the sound of a pebble thrown into water based on both. You have to submit your inspired haiku within 12 hours. Have a good time, full of inspiration and cherish that short moment, that surprise which comes to you by looking at the photo and the prompt and become one it.
This Time Glass starts NOW and will remain open until October 7th at 7.00 AM (CET). Just 12 hours to respond !!